AngelSounds uses the Doppler ultrasound effect – it’s not just a microphone. This allows him to listen to the heartbeat of the baby’s heart, but not to the sounds produced by other organs in his mother’s belly.
We recommend that you record the sound of your baby’s heartbeat, because when you play this sound your newborn baby is very calm and calm.
- Listening to the beautiful heartbeat, burping and kicking.
- Checking that the fetal heart is beating between 120 and 160 times per minute. If not, you should see your doctor.
- Recording the heartbeat of your unborn baby that you have for eternal memory.
- Record your mom’s heart rate. During the first months after the birth of your baby, rotate the recorded pulse of the mommy. The sound soothes the baby very much because it immediately feels as safe as it does in a mother’s belly.
- Checking for weak heart rate.
- Lung screening for patients with pulmonary problems.
- 1x AngelSounds camera in pink / light cream color
- 1x stereo headset in light cream color
- 1x recording cable for PC, phone, Mp3 player, … (3.5mm input)
- 1x block E battery pack in foil