AngelSounds uses the Doppler ultrasound effect – it’s not just a microphone. This allows him to listen to the beating of the baby’s heart and not to the sounds produced by other organs in the mother’s belly.
We recommend that you record the sound of your baby’s heartbeat, because when you play this sound your newborn baby is very calm and calm.
- Listening to the beautiful heartbeat, burping and kicking
- Checking that the fetal heart is beating between 120 and 160 times per minute. If not, you should see your doctor.
- Record the heart rate you have for eternal memory.
- Recording the heartbeat of the mother to be reassured by the baby in the first months after birth.
- Checking for weak heart rate.
- Lung screening for patients with pulmonary problems.
- 1x AngelSounds Classic S5
- 1x mini USB cable
- 1x headset in light cream color
- 1x recording cable for PC, phone, Mp3 player,… (3.5mm input)
- 1x block E battery pack in foil
- cord for the appliance
- English instructions for use
- personal box