ECO gel is a high quality product with exceptional conductivity. ECO gel does not oxidize, is fat free and is device friendly as it does not damage or leave any trace. The gel is water-soluble and can be easily removed from both devices and skin.
If you are sensitive to MCI / MI (Methylchloroisothiazolinone / Methylisothiazolinone) pregnant women should not use the gel. Clean and degrease the skin where you apply the gel. After application, wipe the gel off with a moistened pepper or polypropylene wipe or gauze.
This type of gel is usually used by gynecologists.
It contains the bacterium Euxyl K 100 whose active ingredients are Bezyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. Formaldehyde free. Complies with ISO 10993-1 on biocompatibility.
The benefits of AngelSounds gel are:
- makes for excellent AngelSound gliding
- it is water-based and water-soluble
- extremely high viscosity and conductivity
- neutral pH
- ECO gel does not oxidize
- it is fat free
- it does not damage the devices, nor does it leave a mark on them
- very easily removed from the device and skin
- it is made in the EU